£300 - £320 per day
8 days ago
- Lead high value/high risk tenders through all stages of the process from initiation (Gate 0) to contract mobilisation (Gate 4).
- Provide commissioner or the budget holder with pragmatic and informed advice throughout;
- Use your sector knowledge and expertise and desktop research to ensure you understand the product or service you are involved with;
- Work collaboratively with legal and other subject matter experts to develop the form of contract, special terms and conditions, KPI's;
- Prepare a procurement strategy that describes your procurement findings and recommended approach;
- Secure efficiency and other operational improvements from your work;
- Understand how sustainability and social value will be secured through the tender process;
- Ensure that specifications and desired outcomes are expressed in a meaningful way;
- Develop evaluation models to achieve the desired outcome and best value for money;
- Ensure compliance with all legal and Council requirements and policies;
- Support the mobilisation of the contract prior to handover at Gate 4.
- Attend project board meetings as required;
- Ensure effective communication and engagement with stakeholders and partners (including external suppliers);
- Assess and manage the risk associated with each activity including the development and assessment of the financial robustness of bidders during the tendering process and post award;
- Keep aware of relevant policy, best practice and legislative changes;
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.