Tower Hamlets, London
Up to £450 per day
about 1 month ago
This an exciting, creative role for an experienced public health professional. It aims to improve the health and wellbeing of people in Tower Hamlets and reduce health inequalities, by focusing on the pandemic response for children and families.
- Ensuring schools are supported in their management of cases and outbreaks
- Leading public health input into support for clinically extremely vulnerable children
- Oversight of infection control training for services working with children
- Developing the school health service role in the Covid-19 pandemic
- Providing leadership in the reduction of inequalities relating to children and families
- Engaging in and facilitating the roll-out of Covid-19 vaccines in children's settings
- Developing a Covid-19 recovery strategy for children and families. We are a large, dynamic and friendly public health team with strong partner relationships that has delivered award-winning work as part of our Covid-19 response. This role will include managing a team to support the children's Covid response. The post holder should be a qualified public health professional with experience of working in local authorities, able to quickly develop expertise in Covid-19 (if they haven't already) and able to develop strong relationships within the local authority and its partners.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.