Tower Hamlets, London
Up to £400 per day
3 months ago
We are recruiting Outbreak Management and Control Manager(s) (OMCM) to support the Covid response in Tower Hamlets. This is a high priority and rewarding role to help ensure key settings in Tower Hamlets are supported to prevent transmission of Covid-19 and to deal with outbreaks.
This role will work at the heart of our Covid-19 Hub, working closely with colleagues who have led our response to Covid-19 across vaccinations, testing and support. Over the past 20 months we have identified key "priority settings" and have developed processes and support packs for these settings.
We are looking for a motivated, organised and engaging partnership worker, to support key settings in outbreak management and control over the coming months. The principle skill set required includes project management, clear process thinking, strong communications skills and good stakeholder engagement. You should be able to interpret and apply national and local guidance, communicate clearly, maintain confidentiality where appropriate, and document actions taken. Familiarity with supporting Covid response or other relevant health protection experience would be beneficial. We are looking for a person who is creative, a self-starter and brings a passion to ensure our pandemic response protects the most vulnerable in Tower Hamlets.
The Outbreak Management and Control Manager(s) will: -
* Provide outbreak support to high priority settings (care homes, schools, faith settings, community settings, hostels, workplaces, housing providers)
* Liaise with our internal Coronavirus Response Team to ensure oversight and surveillance of relevant outbreaks and settings.
* Maintain clear processes and policies to support settings (these have been drafted), in line with updates to guidance.
* Task manage other resources - including our Environmental Health Covid Marshalls and our community Covid Ambassadors - to support outbreak response as appropriate.
* Liaise with LCRC and other partners as appropriate to ensure a joined-up health protection response.
* Work closely with internal partnership groups to support the Covid response.
* Provide clear updates on outbreak management and control to internal Covid governance structures.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.