North London, London
27 days ago
Team Manager, Children in Need, North London, negotiable
If you are an experienced Team Manager with a background with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To manage the effective delivery of the specified service and ensure children remain safe.
- To work closely with managers across functions to ensure an integrated strategic approach and to work in partnership.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Group's service strategy, its performance and in its contribution to the Council's objectives
- To maintain the development and implementation of a positive performance management culture within the Group
- To manage within a quality framework based on Council policy and performance targets, professional standards and best practice. Contribute to the development and delivery of services in a manner that reflects the diversity of the Group's users and staff.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience as a Team Manager with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.