£350 - £400 per day
20 days ago
Surrey County Council is working with partner agencies to deliver a significant transformation of SEND services to children. The programme consists of a number of key transformational projects that are critical to the future success and financial stability of the system.
We are seeking to appoint a Project Delivery Manager to work across the programme, providing a skilled response where projects require additional input to succeed.
The ideal person will be an organised, flexible, self-starter with strong project management experience and proven success in project delivery across multiple projects in a complex environment.
It is essential you are able to demonstrate:
- Successfully managing and delivering projects in a demanding environment.
- Developing robust long term relationships with a range of professionals and stakeholders.
- Quickly understanding new working contexts, identifying issues and barriers to delivery and demonstrating the ability to find and implement solutions.
- Anticipating the agendas and responses of stakeholders with many different standpoints, handling complex situations with sensitivity.
- Flexibility and adaptability to move quickly between activity streams.
- Applying a range of Project Management approaches and tools in line with the environment and project needs.
- Effectively working under a high level of interest and scrutiny, acting as a programme ambassador with stakeholders;
- A genuine interest in making a difference a delivering change for the people.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.