Stockport, Greater Manchester
21 days ago
our client stockport council are currently looking for a social worker to join their Mental Health team.
6 month contracts available for qualified social workers to complete a bespoke assignment working directly with Adult Social Care Commissioners.
The post holders will work to complete Care Act reviews with individuals currently living in Learning Disability supported tenancies across Stockport. The project will seek to identify current and unmet need and help to shape the re tender process of services to ensure that they meet current and future need for individuals with learning disabilities.
This will include partnership work with providers, family members, advocacy, health colleagues and commissioners.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply