South West London, London
£30 - £32 per hour
about 1 year ago
The service will provide specialist and tailored support to vulnerable adolescents age 13 to 18 with the exception of young people age 10+ that may enter into criminal justice system and require youth justice intervention. The focus of the service will be on young people who are:
- Aged 13 + with multiple vulnerabilities and engaged in risky behaviour whose needs cannot be met by Family and Youth Support cluster teams;
- Aged 10 + who may enter into the criminal justice system and require youth justice intervention and those under 13 who require substance misuse support;
- Engaged with offending and or substance misuse, risky behaviour or at risk of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE);
- At risk of homelessness with a focus on 16/17 year olds;
- At risk of becoming children looked after.
Our client looks to improve the journey of the adolescents they support through the provision of one care plan and one lead professional and by providing personalised, strength-based and creative interventions provided at the right time and at the right place. Case allocation within the new service will be aligned with their new three Cluster model that they have recently implemented.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.