North West London, London
£30 - £32 per hour
9 months ago
Social Worker x 2, Court Team, NW London, up to £32ph
Experienced Social Workers with strong court experience required for a Court Team based in North West London.
Main duties include:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Maintain knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS).
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial post qualified court experience
- Must be a car driver with own transport
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.