£23 - £30 per hour
24 days ago
Social Worker, Older People and Physical Disabilities Team, London
If you have substantial experience working with adults and older people, this could be the perfect role for you.
The Assessment & Intake Team is a vibrant and fast paced team based in the community and provides an initial assessment function for the Older Persons and Physical Disability Service.
The team works carries out short term pieces of work - up to 6 weeks.
- Flexible working arrangements. Presently the Assessment and Intake Team are operating 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. This enables team members to reduce the amount of commuting (which impacts on work life balance) whilst also ensuring good on site support and integration with the team and managers.
- Use of Team Oyster card when undertaking visits. This prevents the need for staff members to have to pay themselves of work-based visits.
- Laptop and work smart phone provided to all staff.
- Supportive and understanding management structure.
- Opportunities to lead on short term projects and opportunities for development and transition to permanent contract.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Convenient location - based in South London
- Varied and challenging cases. The work completed within the team supports the ongoing development and experience of the members within.
- Access to a broad range of on-site, Microsoft Teams led and e-learning training through our My Learning platform. Training includes the mandatory training for ongoing best practice in addition to a large variety of additional high quality training programmes.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Experience working with older people and physical disabilities
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us access to first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.