Kensington and Chelsea, London
Up to £32 per hour
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children and Families, up to £32
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- To assess, identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive services for children at risk or in need or subject to a Protection Plan.
- Understanding and awareness of the changes taking place in social work including 'integrated services approach'.
- To deliver a high quality service to children in our care within our role of corporate parent and aimed ensuring best outcomes for children and young people.
- To implement Child Protection plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agency to effect better outcome for children on the Register.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.