E. London, London, England
£28 - £32 per hour + DOE
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a AMHP/ Mental Health Social Worker for a Local Authority in East London.
- To participate in a full and flexible manner in the provision of services to vulnerable adults with complex mental health support needs and their carers, using appropriate resources of the Council, the Health Trust, the local community, non statutory organisations and primary care.
- To participate in the assessment or care management service in conjunction with other professionals in the team. To participate in the Approved Mental Health Professional rota, ensuring that an effective and sensitive service is provided at all times, with full documentation logged and distributed as appropriate.
- To maintain a high standard of record keeping and completion of the necessary administrative procedures both via our local IT recording system, and use of word and excel.
- To provide effective Care Act assessments, care planning and care management service to adults with high mental health social needs, including joint assessments as appropriate.
- To offer practical advice to vulnerable adults and their carers on a range of matters including housing, health and welfare rights - ensuring that specialist advice is made available if necessary. To carry out carers' assessments where appropriate.
- To liaise and consult with service users, carers, and colleagues based within CMHTs and with a range of statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure provision of appropriate services to service users.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*