Coventry, West Midlands
£30 - £32.34 per hour + Negotiable
30 days ago
Senior Practitioner - Coventry City Council - Looked after Children (LAC) Team - Up to £32.34ph!
- Experienced in court work
- Must be prepared to hit the ground running.
- Must be willing to commit to 12 months
- WFH unless on duty then need to be in the office
"The Service works with children who are Looked After from birth to 12 years old. We take case responsibility from the child's first Looked After Child's Review or first court hearing from Social Work Teams. We work with children who are subject to care proceedings, long term Looked After, and those with an adoption plan, whilst also working closely with the Regional Adoption Agency, Adoption Central England (ACE)."
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.