South East London, London
£32 - £35 per hour
10 days ago
Senior Practitioner, Looked after Children, Southeast London, from up £32-£35ph
If you are an experienced Senior Practitioner with a background with Looked after Children, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Experience or a willingness to be trained in and use the Signs of Safety practice model we use when working with children and families
- Working in a respectful and professional manner with children and families that is focused on achieving what is in the best interest of the child
- Consistently use the Signs of Safety practice model when assessing risks or worries, what is working well, and exploring the next steps to improve the outcomes and safety of the children and young people we serve
- Undertaking regular visits to and work creatively with children and young people in order to develop a good rapport that allows you to obtain the child's wishes and feelings and to make sure these inform the work that you do
- Working with children and families in a variety of diverse and complex contexts, such as mental ill health, disability, substance misuse, domestic abuse, sexual exploitation, radicalisation, poverty, discrimination, and immigration
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience with Looked after Children
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.