£20 - £30 per hour
14 days ago
Location: Greenwich, London
Salary: £20 - £30 per hour
Job Type: Part - time, flexible
Start Date: September 2020
Can you deliver Science to students on a 1:1 basis that need additional support? Ideally we are looking for a Science Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5.
The successful candidate will have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably experience working with challenging behaviour/ Special Educational Needs.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students education.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Tutor looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV