Waltham Forest, London
24 days ago
A School Office Manager - Walthamstow, Waltham Forest
A School in Walthamstow require an Office Manager Applicants must have good knowledge of SIMs, Parent Pay and previous experience managing a busy School Office.
The role is temp with the opportunity to go perm for the right candidate.
- Deliver excellent standard of service to everyone involved with the school
- Support the Business Manager and Admin team
- Develop and improve the function of the entire office
Your new role:
- Lead the entire School Administration service efficiently, handling phone calls, managing files and providing maintenance across databases.
- Organise objectives for the Administration Manager and ensure that they strive for a high standard and meet deadlines.
- Store information in an organised, secure and efficient way across all databases.
- To ensure all records are kept in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- Organise meetings and ensure that notes are taken and recorded to a high standard.
- Managing support staff and liaising with external agencies when required.
- Administering Admissions and Attendance of all pupils, and handling other issues such as exclusions when necessary.
- Ensure suitable cover is provided when covering leave and absences.
- Delegate administrative duties to office staff
- Plan work schedules/ diary management
- Managing the induction of all new members of office staff Identify specific training needs and manage the office appraisal system.