Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour
15 days ago
Our client Rochdale Council is looking for a QSW to join their FRT team.
The post holder must -
i. Perform his/her duties in accordance with Rochdale Council's Equality and Diversity Policy.
ii. Ensure that Rochdale Council's commitment to public service orientation and care of our customers is provided.
iii. Work in accordance with the HCPC Standards of Practice.
Values and Behaviours Approach the job at all times using the values set out in the Rochdale Way:
Valuing our people
Focusing on customers
Acting with integrity
Using time and money wisely
Always learning and improving Be aware of and apply the Rochdale Way behaviours at all times.
1. To ensure that the Council's duties under the relevant legislation are discharged in accordance with Council Policy in relation to individual service users, parents and carers.
2. To assess the needs of children/young people and their families, including the identification of those at risk or in need of protection, and to provide services as appropriate.
3. To determine the most suitable intervention, having due regard to the resources available and to plan, implement and evaluate action taken.
4. To engage effectively with children, young people, their parents and carers, in the delivery of services. To ensure that high standards of customer care are constantly applied across all aspects of service provision; keeping children at the centre of everything we do.
5. To ensure that the legal/policy/practice requirements, particular to the specialist area in which the post holder operates are fully complied with.
6. To liaise and negotiate effectively with other sections of the Service and other colleagues in other statutory and voluntary agencies in pursuit of effective service provision.
7. To carry and manage a caseload as directed, in accordance with agreed policies and criteria.
8. To effectively review and plan work with children and families; providing the right service at the right time.
9. To maintain timely recording of work undertaken in client information systems, and to produce reports etc in accordance with established policies and procedures.
10. To disseminate information to team members and ensure they keep themselves up to date with national and local policy and legislative developments and research on best professional practice. Participate in learning and development opportunities relevant to the post
11. Provide evidence of CPD that meets the requirements of the PCF at Experienced Social Worker level.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.