Richmond upon Thames, London
£350 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
This role is for 2-3 days per week until the end of September.
The role will primarily be working remotely. Some site visits in Richmond will be necessary
The purpose of the role is to take forward the proposal set out in the attached project brief through to a completed bid for capital funding, capable of securing support, by late September 2021.
The key responsibilities are:
- To utilise existing data on demand for supported housing and residential care to determine a preferred configuration / size for the replacement for the current building
- To commission the SSA's property services team to undertake a feasibility study, encompassing costs of acquiring and adapting new property/ies as well as redevelopment of the existing site
- To prepare a detailed options appraisal, determining and justifying a prepared option
- To complete the required elements of a capital bid, in consultation with Departmental and Corporate finance teams
- To maintain contact with the identified stakeholders throughout, including convening and minuting a Project Board
The ideal candidate;
- Must have experience of managing capital programmes and preparing funding bids
- Must have strong project management experience and knowledge
- Must have recent knowledge of community-based mental health services
- Must have experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Needs to be available immediately / with short notice period
- Needs to be capable of delivering with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.