Up to £38 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client reading Council is looking for a qualified Social Worker to join their LAC team.
- The children looked after team consists of two teams who deal with all children in care. The team works alongside virtual school, fostering and adoption team.
- We aim to ensure that our professionals have all the tools they need to do an exceptional job. We have recently introduced Consultant Practitioners into our establishment who are on hand to coach, mentor and support our staff through complex and high-risk case work.
- We have also secured excellent training for all our staff through Research in Practice and established a sound partnership with the NSPCC. We value our staff and want to support them in their progression with us.
- If you think you might enjoy working at Brighter Futures for Children, you share our values, and you have a social work qualification and current professional social work registration with Social Work England, then we would really like to hear from you.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.