Bradford, West Yorkshire
£32 - £40 per hour +
16 days ago
Qualified Social Workers x 2, Children's Locality team, Bradford £40 per hour
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children & Families in a statutory setting, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Safeguard children including those at significant risk of harm, assess and manage risk and undertaken critical decision making including taking professional responsibility for decision making.
- Provide an effective Social Work service including assessment, case planning and reviews.
- Hold a caseload consisting of a mixture of Child in Need, Child Protection, Pre-Proceedings and Care Proceedings.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience of Child Protection and court work
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.