£30 - £38 per hour
Surrey - C&F50 - Dee_1588247703
30 days ago
QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKERS URGENTLY NEEDED ACROSS CHILDRENS SERVICES IN SURREY!!
If you are looking for your next Social Work position, we want to hear from you today!
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working in partnership with Surrey County Council to recruit 50 Qualified Social Workers across Childrens Services.
You must have completed your ASYE as a Qualified Social Worker with experience in a statutory Children & Families team in the UK.
It is essential you are a car driver; pool cars are available.
Very competitive pay rates are offered to experienced candidates.
Children & Families Teams:
- Family Safeguarding Team - Woking, Walton, Guildford and Redhill
- Assessment Team - Walton and Woking
- Fostering Team - Woking
- Targeted Youth Support Locality Team - Mole Valley
- Looked after Childrens Team - Guildford
- A DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Completion of ASYE
- Basic understanding of the theory and practice of care assessments and planning
- Sound knowledge of relevant Childrens UK legislation.
- Car driver is essential as you will need to undertake client visits throughout the county.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed in Surrey.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.