Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour
3468C - Dee_1595340987
13 days ago
Qualified Social Workers x 2, Children with Disabilities Team, Bolton, £30ph
If you have recent experience working with Children with Disabilities, this could be your perfect role.
You will be familiar with statutory processes in relation to Children with Disabilities and will be working across the borough.
Main duties include:
- Provide a service to children with disabilities and their families
- Undertake home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concerns - initial child /family needs assessments
- Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child
- Duty rota cover - front line social work
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience working with Children with Disabilities
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.