Birmingham, West Midlands
£29.93 - £32.34 per hour
C&F - Birm - Dee_1598973470
28 days ago
Qualified Social Workers, Children & Families, West Midlands
Remedy Social Care team are working with Birmingham City Council to recruit experienced Qualified Social Workers for their Children & Families Service.
You will need to have substantial experience working within a long term Children & Families team in the UK
Positions available are:
- 6 Senior Social Workers - Safeguarding - 5 full time, 1 part time
- 3 Senior Social Workers - Children in Care, court experience essential
- 3 Senior Social Workers - Assessments
- Deputy Team Manager - Youth Offending
- Senior Social Worker - Harmful sexual behaviour
Pay rates will be dependent on job role and experience.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Completion of ASYE
- Experience of court work, safeguarding and Child Protection
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.