£26 - £30 per hour
11457 - Dee_1600183060
11 days ago
Qualified Social Workers, Adult Services, Surrey, £26-£30ph
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working in partnership with Surrey County Council to recruit experienced Qualified Social Workers across adult services.
If you are looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of London, this could be the perfect move for you.
Unless otherwise stated, you must have access to a car.
- Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Guildford Borough Council. This role is primarily office-based dealing with urgent safeguarding enquiries there is no requirement to conduct visits or hold a caseload. A strong understanding of safeguarding is essential for this role.This role does not require the use of a car or driving license, it is primarily office based.
- Qualified Social Worker - Mole Valley Locality Team. Car driver with access to a car is essential.
- Qualified Social Worker - Guildford Locality Social Care Team. Car driver with access to a car is essential.
- A DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Must have successfully completed your Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE). NB this applies only to social workers who qualified on or after 2012
- Car driver is essential as you will need to travel to undertake client visits throughout the county.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.