Richmond upon Thames, London
£30 - £32 per hour + flexible working
4548 - Dee_1601908956
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Short Term CIN Team, Richmond and Kingston
Based in Richmond and Kingston, you will join the Short Term CIN team that offers interim support to the Safeguarding and Referral and Assessment Teams where cases may need additional support after assessment.
Pay rate: Up to £32ph
Main duties include:
- Undertaking Single Assessments
- Carrying out child protection enquiries
- Direct work with children and young people
- Chairing Child in Need and Core Group Meetings
- Attending Initial Child Protection conferences
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Knowledge of statutory legislation and relevant national policy, including safeguarding.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.