South London, London
£32 - £35 per hour
13 days ago
Qualified and Senior Social Worker, CIN, CP and Court, South London, From £32-£3ph
If you are a Qualified or Senior Social Worker with experience in Child Protection and court work, call us today.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will work with children in need, looked after children and child protection cases.
You will hold and manage a caseload of children & families, attend court when required and produce court reports.
Main duties include:
- Holding a caseload including some complex cases
- Report writing, including court reports
- Attending child protection conference
- Child Protection and Looked After Children visits
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE Completed
- Experience in Child Protection and Safeguarding Issues
- Car driver/owner desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please call Lucy Raven the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.