South East England, England
£34 - £38 per hour
QSW - Safe/M - Dee_1588251323
7 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Safeguarding Team, South East England
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with substantial experience in Childrens' Safeguarding, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will work in a rural part of South East England within a well-established Safeguarding Service.
Main duties include:
- To safeguard vulnerable children and support them to achieve their full potential, living within their family if safe to do so.
- To provide a high quality and effective professional casework service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision, dependent upon the complexities of these cases and the social worker's experience.
- To maintain accurate and up to date records in line with Data Protection legislation and use the Chlorine's Recording System to promote effective case management.
- To prepare reports for meetings, i.e. Child Protection Conferences, strategy meetings, Looked After Children Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary, to the required standard and within the set timescales.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification)
- HCPC registration as a Qualified Social Worker
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Full driving licence
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please contact Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.