Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour + Negotiable
0003 ACE0 / 1_1610533608
6 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Bury Council - Up to £30ph!
- Provide a professional social work service to children in need and their families in accordance with the principles of the Children Act
- Undertake enquiries and assessments of children who are considered to have possible suffered or who may be likely to suffer significant harm. Make applications with the appropriate management and legal advice for Orders to safeguard children under the Children Act.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.