Up to £30 per hour + Negotiable
13 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Worcesterhsire County Council - Up to £30ph!
- You'll need relevant qualifications and a good understanding of the systems and processes that enable organisations like ours to protect children and look after the best interests of their families.
- But what will set you apart is your commitment to doing all you can to build relationships and quickly get to grips with any issues.
- We're looking for people with an innate confidence but also the ability to listen, weigh up the facts and come up with the best possible solution.
- Ultimately, you'll do all you can to help children lead happy lives with their own families.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.