Bolton, Greater Manchester
£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
0003 AB16 / 1_1609950989
9 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bolton Council - Safeguarding Team - Up to £32ph!
- Social Worker with at least 6 month recent experience of Court work (reports, working within statutory deadlines, etc) within a Safeguarding Team. Caseload will be across Bolton with office base at Castle Hill.
- Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office and statutory visits and court work to meet the needs of the service
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.