£38 - £40 per hour + Negotiable + £100pw Expenses
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Gloucestershire County Council - Safeguarding Team - Up to £40ph!
- We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in our Tewkesbury Safeguarding Team, where they will hold a caseload of children and provide an effective, evidence based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact.
- The caseload for this team will be a mix of CIN, CP & CIC which includes some court work with a caseload of 18.
- We are committed to ensuring we have a flexible workforce who can manage their work and home life during these difficult times, in order to do this for this role we would consider home working where the role allows, together with flexible working where it meets the needs of the children and families and also part time hours.
- Gloucestershire County Council are committed to ensuring our agency Social Workers are supported to carry out their roles, so our expenses package for accommodation and/or mileage up to £100 per week remains in place and will be reviewed at the end of March 2021.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.