£30 - £32 per hour
4947 - Dee_1595347560
13 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Safeguarding & Care Planning, South East London
Remedy Social Care team needs experienced Safeguarding Social Workers with the ability to provide services to children in need efficiently and effectively.
You will be skilled in assessing and analysing situations and in formulating, implementing and reviewing appropriate intervention programmes.
Main duties include:
- Manage a caseload of children and families including undertaking and participating in core assessments
- Implement Child Protection and LAC Procedures
- Undertake investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases
- Provide reports as required for Child Protection case conferences children in need meetings, permanency meetings, child care reviews and in court processes. This may include giving evidence in court.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Knowledge of the Children Act 1989, the 2004 Children Act Amendment and other relevant legislation
- Experience of statutory children and families social work
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.