South London, London
£18.23 - £23.23 per hour
QSW - ART - Dee_1566893684
6 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Placements Team, South London
We are looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join the Placements team based in South London.
The Placements Team sits within Access to Resources (ART), part of Children's Services. It sources and matches suitable placements for all children and young people in the borough who need: Foster Care, Residential Care or Semi-Independent provision. It also negotiates and brokers the fees for each placement.
Within the Placements Team Staffing structure there are: four Placement Officers (Brokers), one Senior Social Worker and a Placements, Contact and Support Manager.
Main duties include:
- Working on Mosaic - electronic case management system
- Managing a caseload of referrals
- Reading referrals and giving appropriate challenge to QSW's when the referral does not contain sufficient information
- Liaising with in house and IFA foster carers, Semi Independent and Residential providers
- Sourcing and brokering placements
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.