South West London, London
£28 - £30 per hour
12 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adults Mental Health, South West London, from £28-£30ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within Adult Mental Health, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Manage a caseload of 20-23 adults Clients with care and support needs
- Carry out Care Act assessments, Reviews Adults 18 plus, physical, mental health needs, dual diagnosis, complex needs in various accommodations, or in their own homes
- s42 EO duties
- CHC/DST Care home reviews Transitions, young adults on EHCPs 117 Reviews Facilitate MDTs Solid assessment, reviewing, risk analysis skills Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be a team player
- Must carry out home visits Can work from home on days when you do not have visits
- Must have at least 3 years of post qualifying experience
- Must be reliable and be able to hit the ground running
- Must be professional and courteous, and exercise a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Adult Mental Health
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.