Birmingham, West Midlands
£27.53 - £29.93 per hour
11 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Looked After Children, Birmingham, between £27.53-£29.93ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background in Looked After Children Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Management of a complex caseload
- Working with children subject to a Child Protection Plan
- Court work including writing statements of evidence for court
- Plan and review services for the LAC
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Car driver/owner
- Substantial experience in a Looked After Children Team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.