£30 - £35 per hour + DOE
26 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for their Looked After Children Team for Somerset Council.
* Deliver statutory Looked After Services to Looked children and young people (age 0 to 18)
* Responsible for undertaking all social work tasks on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short term assessment basis
* Responsible for providing advice, emotional and practical support to children and young people
* Assess, plan and develop the life skills of young people leaving care to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to live independently.
* Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken on behalf of the Directorate, and to ensure that service users are aware of their right to see such records.
* Ensure that service users are aware of their right to complain about the service they receive.
* Produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*