North West London, London
£32 - £35 per hour
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Locality Team, North West London, £32ph
If you are a Social Worker with experience in Child Protection and court work, this could be your dream job.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will work with children in need, looked after children and child protection cases.
You must be able to go on duty with the team once every 4 weeks - locality model.
Visits are face to face and duty week must be in the office for the assigned days.
Main duties include:
- Manage a caseload of children & families
- Attend court when required and produce court reports.
- CIN, CP, LAC, S 47's and Care Proceedings
- Must be able to chair review and core group meetings
- Participate in team events and support other SW's with some case work
- Adhere to timescales with visits, reports and meetings
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Child Protection and court experience essential
- Driving licence
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.