Bolton, Greater Manchester
£21.78 - £22 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Adults - Bolton Council - Up to £22ph!
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Social Worker who has a passion for and experience in working with adults with Learning Disabilities, understanding their needs, aspirations and supporting them to enhance their quality of life.
- Must have at least 3 years post qualified experience within Adults Services and direct work within a Adults Learning Disabilities Team.
- Ideally have experience of using Liquid Logic
To do everything possible to ensure the team provides an efficient and effective service to the residents of Bolton. This involves
- Detailed assessment of need (Care Act) and effective asset based support planning, taking into account available resources, universal and voluntary services,
- Carers assessments,
- Capacity assessment and Best Interest decision making,
- Continuing Health Care assessments,
- Inter disciplinary and multi agency working,
- Preferred experience of resettlement from out of area placements back into the local area,
- Transition work for young adults moving into Adult Services, supporting individuals to move on from their family homes, and Safeguarding investigations.