£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
18 days ago
n Integrated Neighbourhood Teams, the key responsibilities will be:
- Carry a small, complex case load
- Provide practice advice and guidance to Social Workers to ensure work is carried out within a multi-disciplinary framework which meets the needs of citizens and promotes their independence
- Support the management team with Social Work governance to ensure that systems and processes are adhered to
- Participate in case conferences and multidisciplinary meetings to support citizens to move from hospital setting to their own home or to identified community provision as soon as they are medically ready
- Work in a collaborative way with health colleagues, voluntary sectors and other partners focusing on asset based and strength based
- Work in conjunction with and providing consultation to partner agencies to deliver effective planning for Adults, their carers and families to ensure positive outcomes. This will include representing the Council at a range of meetings, proceedings and reviews as required
- Take an active role in team and service development
The post is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (amended in 2013). Appointable candidates will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Information provided by you or the DBS will be dealt with in a confidential manner and in accordance with the DBS Code of Practice which can be viewed here. We have a policy on the Employment of Ex-Offenders and it is available upon request.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.