Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£30 - £32 per hour
1271 - Dee_1560507781
1 day ago
Qualified Social Worker, Learning Disabilities Team, Kingston, up to £32ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with post qualified experience in Learning Disabilities, we want to hear from you.
You will work in a beautiful part of the UK with a town centre that includes a large retail area with niche retailers and market stalls in the famous Market Place.
Main duties include:
- Undertake support plan reviews in order to identify efficiency's and potential reductions in the package costs.
- Undertake assessments, support planning and reviews.
- Negotiate with providers and identify areas where efficiency savings can be made.
- Risk assessment will be a necessary function within this process.
- Undertake the core work of the Learning Disabilities Team at times as a secondary function.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Experience working with adults with Learning Disabilities
- Car driver essential due to the nature of the role
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.