£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Senior Practitioner - Care Planning and Court Team - Staffordshire County Council - Up to £32ph!
- The Team has a reputation for providing high quality support to our Looked After Children, and detailed analytical assessments, reports and evidence to the Courts.
- You will be responsible for assessments, and statutory responsibilities for Looked after Children.
- You will have responsibility for assessing and planning for children in the care of the Local Authority whether it be a return home; placement with friends or family; or long term fostering.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.