Up to £38 per hour
about 1 month ago
X6 Qualified Social Worker, Children Services, Devon, up to £38ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Children Services, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities; taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, working to timescales and meeting national and local performance expectations
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals within the team, wider service area and partner agencies to ensure an integrated, holistic and multidisciplinary approach
- To ensure that all necessary communications and referrals are made to relevant agencies, working together with them to promote the wellbeing of children, young people and/or adults at risk and best outcomes for them
- To convene and chair multi-disciplinary meetings including those where a degree of challenge or conflict is expected; or where the meeting may contribute to the evidence which will support legal proceedings
- To share information with other agencies to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and/or adults at risk
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in Children Services
- Car driver/owner required
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.