£28 - £32 per hour +
34E93 - Dee_1594818333
6 months ago
Qualified Social Workers x 3, Children in Need, Islington, up to £32ph
If you are looking for your next Social Work position within children's services, this could be your perfect role.
You will work in a prime location based in Islington where children are firmly at the centre of service delivery.
You will join a service with low caseloads, good support and an Outstanding Ofsted report.
Main duties include:
- Undertaking and co-ordinating assessments of children in need or at risk
- Responsible for the care management of plans that arise from the core assessment
- Leading, coordinating, monitoring and reviewing multi agency children in need/ child protection plans until the case is either closed or transferred to the children looked after service
- Commissioning family group conferences, undertaking kinship assessments and preparing special guardianship reports in respect of children in need.
- Preparing and presenting high quality verbal and written reports to meetings, reviews and panels and preparing statements and care plans for legal proceedings, ensuring all court related work meets the requirements of the Public Law Outline
- A recognised social work qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience in either CIN, R&A, CWD or LAC as a Qualified Social Worker in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To find out more about this role, please contact Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.