Up to £41 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection Chair, Devon, up to £41ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Child Protection Chair, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To work independently of operational or line management but in partnership with Children and Young Peoples service to undertake specialist tasks in the area of Child Protection and Children in Care
- To provide a monitoring and audit role in relation to multi-agency practice which will contribute to service improvement, quality assurance, performance management, training and development
- Make an important contribution to ensuring that the safety and development needs of children and young people in Devon are met by ensuring consistency of multi-agency service with robust oversight and challenge when required
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in Child Protection Chair
- Car driver/owner required
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.