Crawley, West Sussex
£35 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
9 days ago
Qualified Social Worker -Assessment and Intervention - Crawley, West Sussex - Up to £38ph!
Remedy Recruitment Group is working in partnership with West Sussex County Council to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for their Assessment & Intervention Team.
- Manage a Children & Families caseload to include complex and diverse case
- Undertake assessments and reviews
- Prepare welfare reports and attend court
- The caseload will be managed within the relevant framework of supervision dependent on the complexity of the case
- Contribute to and review the development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate effective service delivery
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong social work background with excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the Children Acts and other relevant Childrens Social Care legislation and guidance
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please call Danny Mansfield on 020 8418 7676