North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
£24 - £28 per hour + Negotiable
27 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Adult Social Worker - North Lincolnshire Council - Up to £28ph!
- Preferably candidate has worked for the authority before and has experience with using carefirst as a recording system.
- Placement is in a locality team in adult social care with clients 18 +
- Candidates will be expected to complete care act assessments/reviews, MCA/BI decisions, commission care and support based on assessed need.
- Some duty/responder role maybe needed to be undertaken.
- Must be able to complete face to face visits within Covid restrictions and guidelines if required
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.