£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
6 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Adults - CHC Project - Wirral Community NHS Trust - Up To £32ph!
- 2 Experienced Social worker are required for a CHC project.
- Must have sound knowlwdge of Continuing Health Care and being part of the MDT process in respect to DST's.
- They must be able to have a good understanding of the Care Act and be able to undertake assessments with service users to support the application for CHC funding.
- They must have a sound knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and s42 Safeguarding Enquiries.
- One of the social workers maybe required to work within the Community Care Hubs and support with the duty function, assessments and MCA's and S42 Enquires.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.