Up to £28 per hour
0971 - Dee_1604480533
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Social Care, Southend
If you are passionate about developing services in social care and health, this could be your perfect job.
You will support adults across Southend (including some out of borough cases) to provide appropriate support to maximise their potential for independence.
The Team are integral to the Adult Social Care transformation programme, changing their approach to the way they work with Adults, Carers and the Community.
You will be working in a diverse seaside town with excellent travel links.
Main duties include:
- Provide assessment and review functions for all age adults and older adults with mental ill health.
- Develop person-centred pathways and practice enabling, supportive and developing communities to become more resilient.
- Delivery of person-centred care assessments and supporting adults to remain as independent as possible.
- Work alongside health colleagues to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Current/recent experience working with vulnerable adults
- Must be a car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.