£28 - £30 per hour + negotiable
8 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Learning Disabilities, Essex, up to £28-£30ph (negotiable)
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within Adult Learning Disabilities team, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Undertaking assessments of adult clients with Learning Disabilities
- Completing care plans within agreed timescales
- Organising care packages for service users and their families
- Arranging and conducting meetings
- Attending reviews and tribunal meetings
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Adult Services
- Car owner/driver desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.