South West London, London
£28 - £30 per hour
17 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Hospital, South West London, up to £28-£30ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with substantial experience working within the Adult Hospital Community, Please feel free to get in touch.
Main duties include:
- Carry a caseload and meet agreed workload targets
- Maintain a knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these
- Attend and participate in meetings regarding service users, e.g. case conferences, network meetings, and reviews
- Be fully aware of the principles of safeguarding as they apply to vulnerable adults in relation to your work role
- Ensure that your line manager is made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns which you may have in relation to safeguarding and/or child protection
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Experience in the Adult Hospital community
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.