East London, London
Up to £30 per hour
10 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Adult Community, East London, up to £30ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with substantial experience working within the Adult Community, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Building relationships with individuals and families who find it difficult to engage with services but need support to develop or maintain independence or autonomy.
- Promoting social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion
- Recording, investigating and responding to safeguards and complaints
- Enabling an adult who has been neglected or abused to improve their circumstances
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Experience in the Adult community
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.